I love Christmas, it is my favorite holiday of they year. It stands to reason that these are my favorite books as well. I love how magical the time is and what it represents in a world where there is not a lot to be happy about. I am going to give you my top Christmas book recommendations for my favorite Christmas books.
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- The Grinch Who Stole Christmas by Dr Seuss
- Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg
- Christmas At The Castle by Melissa McClone
- Skipping Christmas by John Grisham
- The Doctor’s Christmas Proposal by Eve Gaddy
- The Adventure of the Christmas Pudding by Agatha Christie
- A Visit From St Nicholas by Clement Clarke Moore
- All I Want For Christmas By Jennifer Gracen
- Yule Be Mine by Lori Foster
So if anyone out there has any Favorites on the list let me know; I am always open to reading other Christmas books.